This driving tour offers the best of Prague in two half days. You can have two mornings or afternoons of sightseeing and the rest of the time you can enjoy the city on your own following my suggestions. After this tour, you will feel much more comfortable and familiar with the highlights of Prague. You can start this tour in the morning or in the afternoon depending on your plans, availability or opening times of the sights.
Duration: 4 hours
You will see: The highlights of the Old town, New town and Jewish town – The Old town square with the Astronomical clock, the Wenceslas square, the Jewish town, the Dancing house and Vysehrad.
Extra sights you will see compared to the walking tour: Vysehrad, Dancing house, Saint Cyril, and Methodius church.
You will see: The Strahov monastery, Loreto shrine, Prague castle, Petrin hill, Little quarter with the John Lennon wall, Letna view and beer garden, Charles bridge.
Extra sights you will see compared to the walking tour: Petrin hill, Novy Svet, Letna view and beer garden.
The tour price includes:
- My local expertize
- Historical background of the sights
- 12 years experience in guiding
- Service of a professional driver
- Minivan Mercedes or sedan car
- Bottle of water
- Personal and local recommendations (shops, restaurants, museums etc)
- Personal assistance during your stay (my availability on the phone or email)
- Link on the page where you will find my suggestions of good dining places, local shops, museums, and events
- Pick up at the hotel or any other agreed place
- Drop off at the hotel or any other agreed place
No entrance fees are included. Most of the sights have free entry or are very reasonable (usually around 4-12 USD)
1 - 2pax
3 - 6pax